Machine and plant operator with focus on metal and plastic technology (m/f/d)
- During an intensive induction you will get to know the day-to-day business in the company as well as your future interface partners (e.g., production management, quality assurance) and work on building up and expanding your expertise.
- Afterwards you will take over the areas you have become familiar with on your own responsibility but in close coordination.
- Setting up, adjusting, operating, monitoring and retooling our equipment is part of your daily tasks.
- Smaller maintenance, repair and servicing activities round off your field of activity.
- Ideally initial experience from trades similar to the industry such as the printing industry, in the context of internships or training is certainly an advantage but not necessary.
- The motivation to take on personal responsibility at an early stage.
- Ability to work in a team and to work quality conscious.
- Willingness to work shifts (early- and late shifts).
- Attractive starting salary.
- Company pension plan.
- Capital-forming benefits.
- Rapid development and expansion of technical-, problem- and conflict-solving skills.
- A convenient location as well as available parking spaces.
- Up to 31 days’ vacation.
- Annual internal and external training.
Apprenticeships for 2023 and 2024 - Apply now!
Machine and plant operator with focus on metal and plastics technology (m/f/d)
24 months of training and you will be a fully trained specialist and skilled worker in the field of lamination, coating and finishing.
Industrial clerk (m/f/d)
Order entry, quotation preparation, material procurement and price negotiations - you can learn it all with us. You will also gain deep insights into our business processes and production areas.
Warehouse specialist (m/f/d)
You will take care of the smooth shipping and receipt of goods, learn the basics of logistical processes as well as the management of our high-bay forklifts and other industrial vehicles.
Career changers make the most of their opportunities - ValiKom - Project
The onlatech GmbH & Co.KG supports career changers to gain a recognized professional certificate, in close cooperation with the IHK.